Gethsemene Rose Garden

God has sacrificed his son for me. The Bible says that as Christ was praying his sweat was as "drops of blood" the monks who tend the monestary their now Cultivate wondrous roses they say sprang from this blood. I wonder ...

Name:
Location: United States

I am here. God is doing something strange in my life and I am not sure I am comfortable with it but I am trying to adjust to what he wants ('cause after all he IS God LOL)

Saturday, September 30, 2006

I am Jewel


As Jewel, you are slightly stubborn and a tad head-strong, but you are valiant brave and daring. Admired for your free spirit and adventurism, you are the subject of much respect.

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane@Diane's Place said...

dj102363Hi, Gethsemane Rose, and thanks for visiting my blog. I am in the process of posting my testimony and it should be up in an hour or so. I see that you are a Christian and I am too. I'm always glad to make a new Christian friend. Feel free to visit and comment on my blog anytime. I'm bookmarking your blog so I can visit you again.

Have a good Sunday, GR. ;D

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home