Gethsemene Rose Garden

God has sacrificed his son for me. The Bible says that as Christ was praying his sweat was as "drops of blood" the monks who tend the monestary their now Cultivate wondrous roses they say sprang from this blood. I wonder ...

Name:
Location: United States

I am here. God is doing something strange in my life and I am not sure I am comfortable with it but I am trying to adjust to what he wants ('cause after all he IS God LOL)

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Surfing

Ok So I got really bored today and went Blog Surfing. You know that little "Next Blog" feature. I found some really good ones and some really bad ones surprisingly Nothing offensive and that is I guess a positive. One thing that started to annoy me though was HOW many blogs were NOTHING but GOOGLE ADS. Now I understand that Adsense is the whole reason Google Created Blogspot but still some of these Blogs had GREAT names that others might really like to get but they cannot get them because some Entrepreneaur (siq?) thought to make a few bucks off a free google blog. I wish Google would focus some time and effort into GETTING rid of them to make the Blog Surf Experience a little nicer.

Enough Ranting today. God is SLOWLY trying to reach me with other things I think I am begining to understand about being Happy in ALL circumstances (although I am not to happy at this realization ... I say Ironically)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home