Gethsemene Rose Garden

God has sacrificed his son for me. The Bible says that as Christ was praying his sweat was as "drops of blood" the monks who tend the monestary their now Cultivate wondrous roses they say sprang from this blood. I wonder ...

Name:
Location: United States

I am here. God is doing something strange in my life and I am not sure I am comfortable with it but I am trying to adjust to what he wants ('cause after all he IS God LOL)

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Are you Normal?

During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director what the criterion was which defined whether or not a patient should be institutionalized. "Well" said the director,"we fill a bathtub, then offer a teaspoon,a teacup, and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub" "Oh,i understand" said the visitor, "A normal person would use the bucket because it's bigger than the spoon or teacup."No" said the director,"A normal person would pull the plug."

1 Comments:

Blogger Josiah said...

Funny, I would have asked for a straw.

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home