Gethsemene Rose Garden

God has sacrificed his son for me. The Bible says that as Christ was praying his sweat was as "drops of blood" the monks who tend the monestary their now Cultivate wondrous roses they say sprang from this blood. I wonder ...

Name:
Location: United States

I am here. God is doing something strange in my life and I am not sure I am comfortable with it but I am trying to adjust to what he wants ('cause after all he IS God LOL)

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Republishin

This silly blog wont republish.... Ok after an HOUR of watching the little Triangle it FINALLY republished. SO now I have to update this POST LOL. Is there anyway to DELETE a blog post??? So new to this.

2 Comments:

Blogger Susanne said...

This is unrelated to this post, but I'm answering your question on my blog. I got the duck picture from photobucket. Have you looked at that site? They have great pictures that you can download/link to for free. Thanks for visiting!

6:13 PM  
Blogger LenĂ© Gary said...

You can go to the dashboard,click your blog, then "posting," then "edit posts," then delete (on the far right side of page). :)

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home