Gethsemene Rose Garden

God has sacrificed his son for me. The Bible says that as Christ was praying his sweat was as "drops of blood" the monks who tend the monestary their now Cultivate wondrous roses they say sprang from this blood. I wonder ...

Name:
Location: United States

I am here. God is doing something strange in my life and I am not sure I am comfortable with it but I am trying to adjust to what he wants ('cause after all he IS God LOL)

Thursday, July 27, 2006

IRateThis - T-shirts shopping, ratings and votes : Vote for T-shirts and Clothing

IRateThis - T-shirts shopping, ratings and votes : Vote for T-shirts and Clothing This is a really great NEW Tshirt Ranking site. The owner has put a lot of thought into how to Keep voting From getting out of control and keep CERTAIN cheaters from hogging the top spots. By limiting the number of entries and votes per owner each month the site should have Real Results. Great job. Go there and Vote for my "iPray" Design a christian Riff on the iPod Logo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home