Gethsemene Rose Garden

God has sacrificed his son for me. The Bible says that as Christ was praying his sweat was as "drops of blood" the monks who tend the monestary their now Cultivate wondrous roses they say sprang from this blood. I wonder ...

Name:
Location: United States

I am here. God is doing something strange in my life and I am not sure I am comfortable with it but I am trying to adjust to what he wants ('cause after all he IS God LOL)

Friday, June 30, 2006

Do you Squidoo part Duex

To Get your own Squidoo Lens

I have been playing around with these lenses and can see they will be quite fun and even addicting
They PAY you to blog how cool is that. Every Ad on the site earns money and they split the money 50/50 (you can elect to give part of your percentage to charity also and they pool all that money for great effectiveness.) all an all a win/win situation. I am going to start building some more lenses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home