Gethsemene Rose Garden

God has sacrificed his son for me. The Bible says that as Christ was praying his sweat was as "drops of blood" the monks who tend the monestary their now Cultivate wondrous roses they say sprang from this blood. I wonder ...

Name:
Location: United States

I am here. God is doing something strange in my life and I am not sure I am comfortable with it but I am trying to adjust to what he wants ('cause after all he IS God LOL)

Saturday, June 10, 2006

More Frogs

The Frogs and Eagles group is getting real Fun. They are definatly a bunch of Raw Recruits but they are at least trying. Some have started to find editors and stuff so that is good. I have a hard time not tearing some of the stuff to tiny little shreds (yesterday I wrote a critique on a short story that was longer than the story LOL) anyway I am still posting there and they seem to like my critiques I may end up being old man editor for them. I have founded a new site to help my cafepress store get advertising a real cool place called TShirtPixels I have been heavily promoting it and also as it is growing fixing many bugs LOL I hope it does well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home