Gethsemene Rose Garden

God has sacrificed his son for me. The Bible says that as Christ was praying his sweat was as "drops of blood" the monks who tend the monestary their now Cultivate wondrous roses they say sprang from this blood. I wonder ...

Name:
Location: United States

I am here. God is doing something strange in my life and I am not sure I am comfortable with it but I am trying to adjust to what he wants ('cause after all he IS God LOL)

Friday, July 21, 2006

Mean Housemates

My friends who I live with are AVID (read 25plus mile a day) bike riders and fans of the Tour de France. They Got a new bike this week and as it was my birthday they say I can use it untill I can get my own. I started today on a 3 mile course that started with a nice downhill of course that means it ends with ... a KILLER up hill. Needless to say I walked the last quarter mile (maybe a little more) but I started it. Nice to spend some time working out again. Going to try again tommorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home