Gethsemene Rose Garden

God has sacrificed his son for me. The Bible says that as Christ was praying his sweat was as "drops of blood" the monks who tend the monestary their now Cultivate wondrous roses they say sprang from this blood. I wonder ...

Name:
Location: United States

I am here. God is doing something strange in my life and I am not sure I am comfortable with it but I am trying to adjust to what he wants ('cause after all he IS God LOL)

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Selling Gnomes


I have spent the last week preparing a MEDIA BLITZ for my site All The Gnomes I have placed an ad on a web comic called Something Positive using this banner: The results will be detailed here. Already I have 14 unique visitors and the ad has only run for 15 minutes this is fantastic. I will be going to sleep now but when I wake up I will give more information.

1 Comments:

Blogger Roarke said...

hi gethsemene rose. Thanks for visiting my blog the other day - I thought I'd have a little wander around yours and I think it, and it's links, are great. Just to let you know I'm putting you down as a "favoured link" on my blog. Do you have a mail/instant messaging link so that we could "meet"? blessings, Roarke

3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home