Gethsemene Rose Garden

God has sacrificed his son for me. The Bible says that as Christ was praying his sweat was as "drops of blood" the monks who tend the monestary their now Cultivate wondrous roses they say sprang from this blood. I wonder ...

Name:
Location: United States

I am here. God is doing something strange in my life and I am not sure I am comfortable with it but I am trying to adjust to what he wants ('cause after all he IS God LOL)

Friday, April 21, 2006

Ok so I guess I am starting

Gethsemene Rose
This is weird I post to Forums all the time. But I know I get feedback there. Oh well I wonder if anyone ever reads these. I know I never do I see the first few titles and say BORING. I am sure nobody really cares about what I care about either. Anyway I have just started trying to re-arrange my life after realizing I am stuck telecommuting the rest of my life. I have started a cafepress store. http://www.cafepress.com/gethsemenerose. I will write more about that later. Oh well lets see what this looks like. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Gethsemene Rose said...

Ok so I am still trying to figure this out how do I add to this thing does this button work?

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home